Friday, September 9, 2011

week 10 and 11 results

Sorry with Labor Day weekend I just didn't get to blogging last week.  But I did weigh in.  This week I have to admit I was HORRIBLE!!!  With the shortened week I totally used it as an excuse to blow my schedule.  I didn't work out once.  And I tried to eat okay but I did indulge in a donut twice (darn kids for always begging for them at the store) and some ice cream but I have been having a light yogurt everyday with some pretzels and then pretty healthy dinners.

Onto the results
Starting weight:  166.2
Last week weight: 157.4
This week: Week 10 157.6 gain of 0.2
This week: 157.4 lose of 0.2.  I really would like to see below 157 but then that means get to work girl.  Which I need to do.
a plus that happened.  We went camping with friends/ Jon's boss' daughters and their families we haven't seen them since December at their Christmas party.  They were all so sweet telling me how great I looked and what I had been doing. It was great to see that my hard work is noticeable.  I felt a little yay is me moment.

What was your yay is me moment lately?

No comments: