Friday, February 10, 2012

156.4

Today is my new weigh in and guess what?  I hit my lowest point I have been in years!!!!!!!  Can I get a whoot whoot?  Also I weighed in at 158.4 on Tuesday that means I lost 2 pounds in 3 days.  Yahoo!!!!!  I am having such a happy scale victory day.  I need to post a picture of what I look like and I will but today I am just wearing a hoodie, skinny jeans and boots nothing cute.  So I probably will post one on Monday.  Here is to a good weekend.  I plan to workout Saturday morning before cleaning and then try to eat healthy (for my weekends ha).  Here is to possibly being 154 (just maybe) next Friday.  Have a wonderful weekend my two followers ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations! good for you!
I need to get my butt in gear! you have me beat on the scale!