Monday, August 8, 2011

The start of something good!



hey everybody its me, ashlee
i asked lacie a while back if i could join her on her weight loss and post here on her weight loss blog cause i liked the idea so much. she has been very inspirational and got me wanting to get back into my goal of losing weight.
i just barely started...see here and will be posting every monday my weight and my loss numbers.
ill also post here when i can. its all about support and encouragement from others who are going through the same thing you are!
we could all find much better, less hard things to do than work out but here we are choosing to do somethign about the way we feel and the way we view our bodies.
it feels pretty good to see others who have transformed their bodies with hard work and dedication.
thats what it takes. and that is not easy.
so lets all encourage eachther and do this together!

Lacie you are doing great! keep it up!
even these smaller weight losses are helping and you are getting stronger and will increase your endurance!
thanks for being such an inspitration!

see my starting weight and first weeks loss here


-ashlee

No comments: