Friday, August 5, 2011

weigh in results weeks 6

Starting weight:  166.2
Last week weight: 159.2
This week: 159.0
What only a lose of .2!!!  So frustrating.  I did really well this week.  I worked out on Saturday I tried to be pretty good with my eating over the weekend.  I think just watching what I eat isn't going to cut it for me.  I need to go back to counting points/calories.  It seems I am not being accountable enough.  So starting thsi week I am going to go back to posting my daily points.  We will see if this helps.  The good news is Sunday was the only day I didn't workout.  It feels good to workout.  I don't do super long workouts but they get me moving and I am noticing a HUGE difference in my endurance.  I almost feel like my day hasn't begun until I have worked out.  So my goal for this week is be more accountible for what goes in my mouth.  Have a great weekeend! 

No comments: