There has been a long absence since my last blog I attribute to the fact that I wasn't working out as much and I wasn't working on my diet and lets face it I didn't want to post the gains. But in 2012 I am here to get back on the wagon. I plan to get pregnant at the end of this summer and I don't want to get pregnant at 167 been there done that not gonna do it again. My goal is to be 140 pounds when I get pregnant. I would love to be less but I will take 140. I would also like to be this weight bty May so I can look good this summer. Do this I have implemented a few things.
1. My good friend from work is going to do weekly weigh ins with me so I am hoping that if I have to be accountable to her I will stay motivated and stop myself from putting certain things in my mouth.
2. We are going to eat lunch together so that I will have to pack healthy lunch options as she will see what I am eating. (accountability again)
3. Try to work out atleast 3 times a week more if I can.
4. I am going to aim to eat 1200-1400 calories a day.
5. I plan to track my calorie intake with my calorie counter.
6. Blog so I can also feel accountable.
Here was my beginning weight 167 (the scale at work said 169.2) and friends 138
Now In July
Bust : 41.5 40 (+1.5)
Waist: 40 41 (-1)
Hip: 43.5 44 (-0.5)
Arms: 12.5 12.25 (+.25)
Thighs: 26.25 26.25 (same)
Knee: 16 15.75 (+.25)
Legs 15.25 15.25 (same)
Weight 167 166.2 (+.08)