Saturday, July 9, 2011

abc's about me


Here is a fun little quiz about me!

age: 27
bed size: queen
chore you hate: putting away laundry and dishes out of the dihwasher
dogs: 1, Bella a crazy golden lab
essential part of your day: hugs and kisses from my family
favorite color: PINK
gold or silver: SILVER
height: 5 feet 2 inches yes, I am a shorty
instruments i play{ed}: none but I wish I played the piano or violin
job title: 3rd grade teacher
kid{s}: 2 amazing boys a 4 year old and a 2 year old
live: Clearfield Utah
mom's name: loraine
nickname{s}: lace, spacey, mommy, mom
overnight hospital stay{s}: just when I had my kiddos
pet peeve{s}: people who text instead of conversing with the people they are with.
quote from a movie: "you shut your mouth when you talking to me"
right or left handed: right handed
sibling{s}: none
time you wake up: 6 during the school year during the summer usually around 7 no sleeping in with little kids
underwear: yes please
vegetables you dislike: mushrooms
what makes you run late: i usually end up places early or on time. but if I am late its my kids and getting us all ready.
x-rays you've had done: in 4th grade when I fractured my wrist
yummy food you make: anything with chicken, especially lemon chicken
zoo animal: penguin


the end.

Tell me about yourself

No comments: