Friday, July 15, 2011

Week 3 Weigh In

So I am going to start by saying I am actually glad I lost weight this week though you will find out it wasn't much because I only worked out a few days and I was up in Heber with family and needless to say there was movie popcorn, ice cream, chicken fingers.  But the disappointing thing is the scale was saying 160. something all week then this morning:

Starting weight:  166.2
Last week weight: 161.6
This week: 161

What I was 160 all week then this morning 161.  Oh well I am happy I am not gaining and I am going to just keep going.  We are going camping this weekend.  I hope I don't gain too much as there isn't much to do so you usually eat.  I am going to bring along mostly healthy things like fruits and veggies and light yogart but we shall see. 

How did you do with your eating this week?

No comments: