Thursday, July 7, 2011

Not doing so good....

So I have to be honest with you all.  The 4th of July has killed my eating. I totally let it get me off track.  I haven't been journaling everything I have been eating and I think that really helps to keep me accountable.  I have been doing REALLY good with working out.  I have worked out Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  I have been doing the 30 day shred level 2 and 20 minutes on my elliptical and yet when I weight every day I amin the 162-164 range.  OUCH!  I was done to 161.  I was hoping to be in the late 150's by my next weigh in.  I just don't think that is going to happen.  Today I went to costco and shared a chicken bake with my 2 year old.  Then me, my 2 and 4 year old shared a churro.  So I am thinking either just a salad or yogurt and fruit for dinner which isn't too bad since I am still full from lunch.   I am trying to not let this week set me off course and just be happy I am still working to be healthier even if I didn' lose any weight.  We will see tomorrow.

No comments: