Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 1

So today was my first day back on the "diet"!  I really don't want to say diet though that is what it is, but more like just plan eating healthier and the way I should be eating.  I woke up and did Jillian's 30 day shred.  I have been doing level 2 and its been farely good but since I am still trying to get over a cold and still not at my full energy and still congested I decided to start with level 1.  I felt pretty easy compared to level 2.  Which is funny because I was complaining to my cousin Lindsay just a few months ago about how hard it is.  Ha what a difference a few months can make.  Anyway since I was feeling so good about it I went ahead and did the weight watchers video I have on high intensity.  Well half way through my energy was gone so I stopped.  Not bad 45 minutes of exercise after about a month of no working out. 

I got a new scale and I have to admit I am a bit obsessed with the scale this will be a post in an of itself.  Anyway I have never had a digital scale and just bought one yesterday so I have been having fun weighing myself.  Pre-workout I was 166.2 post workout I was 165.7.  Too funny but I am going to try to have more restraint and not way again until well at least tomorrow.

The nice thing about this cold is I haven't had much of an appetite.  I try not to eat until I feel hungry I am sure that is all wrong and I will readjust things but right now I am easing into it plus I am not a breakfast eater just never have been.  I am going to go shopping today and try to get some healthier food for breakfast because I know its supposed to jump start your metabolism.  So according to weight watchers for my weight I can eat 20-25 points so I am going to try to aim for 22 and double check everything this this calorie counting program I signed up for. I want to eat no more then 1200 a day.

Breakfast:  Nothing
Lunch: cup of grapes 1 point, an orange 1 pt, forkful of stroganoff 1 pt.=3 pts
Snack: 5 goldfish crackers 1 pt, and half of Cason's donut (doh) 3 pts.=4pts
Dinner: chicken kabobs with pepers, zuchini, and onions=4pts
Snack: 0
Points: 11 pts.  or 808 calories total.    Now don't get all upset I know that is bad but hey I really just wasn't hungry this cold has zapped me of my appetite which lets face it isn't going to be for long. 


My delicious dinner I grilled myself thank you!
What do you think about my goal of losing 36 pounds in 20 weeks that would mean an average of 2 pounds a week is this attainable?

No comments: