Monday, June 27, 2011

Family in town

So Sunday I basically took a day off.  My grandparents are here from Texas so the boys and I went to Heber to visit.  My grandma's brithday was on Father's Day so I knew we were going to celebrate her birthday and Father's day and I didn't want to not enjoy the yummy cupcakes.  So I sort of made a plan.  I worked out and I didn't eat breakfast we headed up to Heber we got there about 1 and we weren't going to at until 4 so I stopped and I got a yogurt parfait from McDonalds.  We had a delicious whole chicken for dinner with strawberries, watermelon, wheat roll, a 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/4 a cup of stuffing if that, and lots of water.  Not too horrible.  The horrible part was the 3 mini cupcakes I ate.  BOOOO!!!!  But they were so good and so worth it to me!  The nice thing, I STILL lost weight.  I have weighed 163 pounds for 2 days and this morning I weight 162.4.  I will take that for sure.  Maybe jumping on the tramp with the boys helped. 

What do you do to try avoid food temptations?

No comments: