Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 4

I was running around all moring getting myself and the boys ready for the hill climb but I wasn't sure what we were going to be doing for lunch so I hurry and had some yogurt.  I also figured that if I wasn't quite so hungry I would refuse any temptatins at the hill climb.  We didn't end up eating at the climb.  But Cason and I shared a tigers blood snow cone yum!!!!  Cason sounds like those birds from Finding Nemo Bite, Bite.  He kills me.  The hill climb was great and it kept me away from home and snacks.  And luckily the food was pretty spendy so I wasn't tempted to go buy a cheeseburger or pizza.

Breakfast: Carb master carrot cake yogurt 2 pts
Lunch: Snow Cone at the widow maker 1 pt, 6 reduced fat wheat thins 1 pt.
Dinner: 4 slices of garlic chicken delite pizza from papa murphy's
Snacks: None
I gave up on points when I ate dinner.  I have to admit I was obsessed with how much I had gained from eating the pizza and I was so upset with myself but I was hungry and it was so good and I am still workng on self control.  But when I woke up the next morning I was I 163 the same weight as the day before.  So I no longer beat myself up and moved on.

No comments: