Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Here it is....

Here are my beginning progression picutres. Can I just say this is taking my A LOT!!!!! Of courage to post these pictures. I am DISGUSTING! I am so insecure about my body that I don't even let my husband see me without clothes so for me to be letting strangers and people I know see these takes SO MUCH! So please be nice and don't be too grossed out!  (These were also without any sucking in)

Back View

Side View


Front view





















And the next moment of truth....(dun dun dun)
My Measurements:
Weight: 166.2
Bust:  40
Chest:  34 1/2
Waist: 41
Hips: 44
Thighs:  26 3/4
Knees:  15 3/4
Calves: 15 1/4
Upper Arms: 12 1/4
Forearm: 9 1/4

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lacey this is great! You have way more guts than I do. Good for you! I'm going to do it along with you. You go GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm behind you all the way, as you know I've had weight problems most of my life to. If you want to start walking in the morning before it gets hot let me know.I could us to lose 10 to 15 pounds myself.Love you MOM